Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fluid Dynamics And Exercise

Who am I? Where to place

-
"true star in the colors of the prestigious University of Connecticut, I was selected in fourth position draft and signing an entry into the American professional league basketball, as an NBA player, I hold a record Staff 12 shots to three pointers made in a single game , which is ...

- Ray Allen?

No, ... what is the greatest performance ever in the league in that category, performance that I agree with Kobe Bryant, I also have my credit a personal best of 24 rebounds taken always in a single game ...

- Michael Jordan NBA 2K11?

No,

- On NBA Live 1996?

- No more ... may change the position of power forward as a winger shooter I played for eight franchises over the past fifteen seasons I spent in the league halfway between the 90 and 2000s, sometimes with a major role but never that of Option No. 1 of my team or seriously as No. 2 and to attest, my annual salary was never more than 7 million ...

I am? I am?



I Donyell Marshall.

...

Who?

Donyell Marshall was ranked in the closet in the memories of many people but it was a very good player talent may be underestimated (between 10 and 15 pts match on most seasons of his career and often averages in rebounds close to ten when they did not reached).

But good or not, I was surprised to learn he had on his list of conquests two personal bests in three-point shots and rebounds successful as impressive. Impressive by themselves (the 12 is a Three's all-time record and take 24 rebounds is not accessible to everyone, for example Dwight Howard is currently stuck at 26) but especially impressive because of the "contradiction" between these two performances.

It is indeed difficult to imagine one and the same player brought together a record of such a large-scale statistical categories as far apart from each other. In general, large rebounders are rarely good shooters and big shooters are rarely good rebounders. Marshall, himself, made a spectacular bridge between these two qualities. In fact, it's so impressive that one comes to be disappointed with the only good career of this talented combo forward elastic.

StillBallin



0 comments:

Post a Comment