Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wedding Koozie Quotes

THE MATOU

On a cheerful

Verse 1: It's not his mouth floured
Neither his effeminate approach,
But this guy has a little side
Who wants to gimme the smooch. It

MEM
not his conversation when he spoke with passion,
Rather his evil side feline
Half and half hug! ! !

Chorus: My
Matou, Matououuuuuuu,
My kitten, my big Tigger,
Who likes when I scratch her 'neck
What I like' when il'm 'making eyes.

Verse 2: It's not
Looking like a cowboy
his Playstation and Game-boy,
But her husky voice and purring
When J'lui withdrawn his pants.

Just because he is not washed
it would have to put 'em no,
Because in her hair, her smell,
Will my nose up to my heart!

Chorus: My Matou, Matouououuuuu
My big lion, my little kitty
Who mang'ra never slack,
But that devours me, anyway!

Verse: It's not
both eyes of snakes,
Its tail broken, his toothache, but his coat
and flexibility,
His langu'rapeuse and tenderness!

is not because of love charm
Tu-your mice around,
What'm gone because it's mine,
Despite his caracter 'dog!

Last Chorus: My
Matou, Matououuuuuuuu
My little Pug, my werewolf, or my
My Rintintin Snowy,
That I walk like a dog,
And that will take me everywhere,
For that I spend all Sousous. When
j'te put the leash around his neck
Little Mouse ... ... ... Take care! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment