Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cute Dog Birthday Sayinsg

booklet home

the other night I opened a book little known
Speaking of things and others.
But not you

I watched
photos scattered on the table in my room. Very conventional


I looked in Street head
bystanders.
few nice things

And sometimes I forget that I am
One.
Very little

Oh! Yes, of course you blame me
Too see without looking. Or the reverse


But I would rather know that I'm
Not like you. I prefer


And if tonight I'm afraid, at least I am consoled
In reading a few lines.
Two, three

From it I know everything I know
And everything you need to know. On


me in my absence I feel like a melancholy
Little more, no less.
And that's a lot

I do not want to be happy if
I do not deserve it.
It seems honest

How
finally ending If we want to finish worthy? By
a question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment