Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Natomm Gay Southampton

feat

Should I still tell you how much I'm a cannonball. Boulet but cunning. I thought to take two weeks in Toulouse in August . Validated by my boss. Problemo.Prévoyant No, I say, "Well, since I given as advice to my dear guests to have their ticket in advance, this wise rule apply to ourselves "; indeed magnanimous and smooth, as is my habit, I go to the site where I Easyjet reserve a flight on July 28 and return August 17 Good at math will quickly do the math. Between July 28 and August 17, it seems there three weeks rather than 2. Dismissing the opportunity to refer to the National Assembly to file a bill to remove the first week of August, this idea alliciante love me first crossed my mind but me finally seemed preposterous, so I decided to go to the heart in mouth, voluptuous, captious to ask my superiors a week of rab. What she gave me without firing a shot. All that to say that I am happy to be who I am: irresponsible and reckless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment