Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Milena Velba Free Clips

Subliminal Jeff Van Gundy

- Jeff Van Gundy
announced that Miami would win the mythical record 72 victories e t 10 regular-season defeats held by the Bulls of Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman. Overenthusiastic big brother of the coach of Orlando? No, it attempts his luck is everything:

- Hello, Pat? Yeah hello, it's Jeff Van Gundy. You know, your former assistant coach in New York. I wanted to congratulate you for the pretty shot that you passed this summer. Meet James, Wade and Bosh in the same color - colors your - no one had dared dream. Really well done.

Too bad it's a little fishing at the coach anyway. Erick Spoelstra did things not bad for a beginner but it may be a bit kinder to the new ambitions of your franchise, right? Finally, I say this, I say nothing.

What would fit is a coach with some experience that has already evolved into a franchise that supports a certain pressure (as in Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago or I do not know me, New York), which is well known in the circuit and players in particular. You know the kind of guy that people know how people know people who regularly spend on TV.

With your new trident infernal question of attack is adjusted so it would be more of a defensive oriented coach that he should. And then someone who works in the shadows, someone not too charismatic (small, bald and pale complexion, for example) to stay well its role in the service of your three new superstars. What would be great too, it would be to find a coach who knows the coach of Orlando. But not because the big rivalry between Florida and there will be the presence of Dwight Howard, who can cause problems for your team, the Magic will be a tough opponent, no less. If there is a way to get info on a little indiscreet coach and his team, it might help, right? Well then I know I say it like that, because it passes through my head.

Oh by the way, while I think my wife told me that you could come to eat home whenever you want. I just bought a new grill, it is su-per. I never ate better meat grilled in my life. I have time to enjoy the moment. I'm not too motivated to continue my role as a commentator on ESPN next year. It was fun, rewarding, I learned many things about coaching, players, all that, but I think I need a new challenge. And as I have an exit clause in my contract, I'm free as air.

Yeah, free as air. Absolutely, totally, completely free as air. Just as I decide to break my engagement. Suppose that one morning it takes me like that, my bed I pick up the phone and it's good, plus no contractual relationship with ESPN. Free, free, free ...

Well, I think the time limit set by the mailbox should not delay to come to an end so I'll leave. Remember that you come when you want at home. And congratulations again for what you did this summer. You're the best.



StillBallin

0 comments:

Post a Comment